Friday, February 27, 2009

For Lynn....on marriage

Lynn over at Love, Laughs, & Lice posted this and I thought I'd play since I havent answered any of those little meme things on Facebook either...though some I half consider.

What are your middle names?
Mine is Marie (I have an Aunt Maria and my Aunt Christine's middle name is Marie so that worked out)...Larry...sort of didnt get one (I wont go into it, if you want the details...you can ask him). He got a middle initial so just "M".

How long have you been together?
Ummmm...we have been married 6 and some odd amount of months (anniversary is in July) and we were together about 8 months before getting married so, I'm going to answer 7.5 years...give or take a month.


How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other maybe two or three months..I think he might argue longer...I dont remember.


Who asked whom out?
He asked me out...but I declined and then finally one day I decided we need to do something.


How old are each of you?
I'm 27, he is 30.


Whose siblings do you see the most?
We are both the oldest...I have one sister who is over usually once a week and then he has 2 sisters, one of whom we see probably once or so a month..sometimes more, sometimes less and then another sister who we dont see at all (again not going into details, if you want to know about that...ask him). They all live in the "greater Indianapolis area".


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Oh gosh, our kids for sure. We balance eachother well most of the time but every now and again we dont agree and thats hard!


Did you go to the same school?
Nope...I went to IUPUI he went to Ball State.


Are you from the same home town?
Yep, we are both from good old Indianapolis!


Who is smarter?
Him. He is up to the minute on news and is a big computer geek (yes he knows I call him that). Not saying I am an idiot...but book smarts...him.


Who is the most sensitive?
Me. I cry over stuff like not having chips in the house (to be fair I AM pregnant but I'm still the more sensitive one!).


Where do you eat out most as a couple?
As a couple...like alone...Thai Cafe...the kids dont like to eat there so we go there when we can go without them.


Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida, for his friend/boy's godfather's wedding...it was a LONG car trip! And that was with the kids...


Who has the craziest exes?
I will go with we have both equally crazy and wierd exes.


Who has the worst temper?
Him. Ask anyone.

Who does the cooking?
Mostly me, but I've been so sick this pregnancy he's been doing a LOT more cooking.


Who is the neat-freak?
Him. No contest.


Who is more stubborn?
Him. Again, ask anyone...I'm stubborn too, dont get me wrong...but by far he is the most stubborn.


Who hogs the bed?
Me. As Quinn puts it, Daddy sleeps on the edge of the bed.


Who wakes up earlier?
On purpose? Him. If I'm up early its a special occasion or the kids are up with an issue.


Where was your first date?
Our first date...maybe his apartment. We watched a movie and he cooked dinner. (He was unemployed and was still trying to be impressive)


Who is more jealous?
I dont think either of us are jealous of the other.


How long did it take to get serious?
It was on again, off again for a few months and then we just decided to be serious and get engaged (honest).


Who eats more?
Him. Especially as of late...sometimes I eat less than the kids.


Who does the laundry?
I would say its like 70/30 and then we usually fold it together (or break down and pay my sister to do it!)


Who's better with the computer?
Him...for sure, see previous answer about him being a computer geek.


Who drives when you are together?
Him, most of the time its my job to keep the kids quiet and his job to get us where we are going, but occasionally I do drive.

So there it is...all about us.

No comments: