Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I only made him sing it 3x today...

Tonight the husband and I went and had this AWESOME dinner at The Melting Pot...it was 80's night...all the staff was dressed up...the price was cheaper...it was awesome. We came home and Mimi had put the boys to bed...Super Q was conked out on the couch, but J was still up. I gave him hugs, kisses, and snuggles like I do every night...I assumed he'd go to sleep. Nope....that little boy was up nearly 45 mins later...he asked if he could sing me a song...how could I resist that?

He told me that Ms. Scott (the student teacher) had been the one to teach them this song (maybe I can figure out how to video tape it and put it up on youtube--cause the little actions that go with it are priceless). It went something like this...

I'm gonna wrap myself in paper
I'm gonna dab myself with glue
Stick some stamps up on my head
I'm gonna mail myself to you

So cute...I made him sing it 3x before he went to bed. I mean seriously HOW am I expected to pass that up?!?!!!??!?!!?

No comments: