Thursday, December 18, 2008

Your welcome....

My husband keeps "thanking" me for all of his lovely sympathy pregnancy symptoms. I mean what am I supposed to say? So I just say...your welcome.

I mean really am I inducing this on him? Am I forcing him to feel sciatic pain? (No) Am I the one making him fall asleep at 10 pm? (No)

However, this little alien in my stomach. I think (s)he is trying to kill me slowly from the inside out. I cant drink OR smell coffee. Do you know how much Starbucks I used to consume? Now I can barely stand for it to be in the car for more than a few minutes from the closest Starbucks home. I can't eat...and if I do...its probably cereal. I mean I love a good bowl of cereal...I've been known to sneak my bowl of Lucky Charms...but now I cant even eat that. What am I eating then? Raisin Bran or Special K fruit & yogurt. And I'd kill to not feel like crap every time I ate every beloved piece of candy or chocolate that I crave.

I'm like 10.5-ish weeks now...which since I'm looking knocked up is nice to tell people since they all just look like they just want to hug me when I say I'm only 10 weeks pregnant. I can just see it in their eyes...they are flashing ahead to months from now when I'm the size of my entire car (yes we are getting a new vehicle...we will have to...I wont be able to fit behind the wheel much longer!)

I now have to go. My battery is running low and for reasons I will explain later-I cant charge my laptop.

I will leave you with this picture...from 2 weeks ago.

No comments: