Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas gifts


I made this scar for my mother in law for Christmas. I'm really excited to give it to her. I found a really cute broach on sale at Khols to give it to her with that matches perfectly! I think my husband thought I'd never finish, but I'm proud to say it was finished with a WEEK to go to Christmas.












I also get stuck on one thing and I've got to DO IT! Here are a few magnet picture holder thing-a-ma-jigs that I'm going to stick in the Christmas goodie bags for son #1 to give to his fellow classmates on Wednesday (his last day of school before break). I am going to put a couple pieces of candy and a card from him. He is so psyched! I got the idea from Amy Karol over at Angry Chicken.

1 comment:

textile_fetish said...

You've reminded me that I really should get started on the class Valentine's Day goodies, especially if we are going to do handmade cards - eep!